Employing Workers is Difficult!
In 1900, there were 2 U.S. employment laws. In 1980, that number increased to 125. TODAY there are 2,200 different laws or clauses that employers have to comply with and the penalties for non-compliance can
Commonly referred to as PAYROLLING, Outsourced Employment is when an assigned worker has been identified by the client and is employed by the Staffing Firm.
- You select the talent and the pay rate.
- We handle all employment paperwork and most onboarding.
- You handle on-site job and safety training.
- You report approved hours worked each week.
- Workers are paid and you are invoiced.
As the employer of record, all aspects of employment are included in your one low bill rate. These include items such as Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Federal & State Unemployment Insurance, FICA, all Tax withholding, W-2 Processing, Payroll Processing, and employee reporting.
- Get the worker(s) without the full commitment, cost & liability of being an employer.
- Supplement your “core” workforce with contingent workers you sourced.
- Add workers without adding “Head Count”.
- Hire former retired employees without violating company policies.
- Use as “Client-Sourced” Staffing.
- Use for Grant-funded workers.
- Use for special projects.
- Use for seasonal workers.
- Provide benefits that may not be feasible for seasonal, Part-time, or Project-based workers.