Employing Workers is Difficult!
In 1900, there were 2 U.S. employment laws. In 1980, that number increased to 125. TODAY there are 2,200 different laws or clauses that employers have to comply with and the penalties for non-compliance can
Commonly referred to as PAYROLLING, Outsourced Employment is when an assigned worker has been identified by the client and is employed by the Staffing Firm.
- You select the talent and the pay rate.
- We handle all employment paperwork and most onboarding.
- You handle on-site job and safety training.
- You report approved hours worked each week.
- Workers are paid and you are invoiced.
- We handle everything else!
As the employer of record, all aspects of employment are included in your one low bill rate. These include items such as Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Federal & State Unemployment Insurance, FICA, all Tax withholding, W-2 Processing, Payroll Processing, and employee reporting.
- Get the worker(s) without the full commitment, cost & liability of being an employer.
- Avoid concerns over mis-classifying 1099 workers.
- Supplement your “core” workforce with contingent workers you sourced.
- Add workers without adding “Head Count”.
- Hire former retired employees without violating company policies.
- Use as “Client-Sourced” Staffing.
- Use for Grant-funded workers.
- Use for special projects.
- Use for seasonal workers.
- Employ out of state workers without registering in that state.
- Provide benefits that may not be feasible for seasonal, Part-time, or Project-based workers.